Re: In fulfillment of Honor

> This being a refined and respectable gathering, I will spare you
> the details of the grisly battle. Suffice it to say that, after
> the second round of blows, I fell in deep nausea and loathing to
> defeat.

Come now, Henry, we are not all that refined and respectable.  WE
WANT GORY DETAILS!  What is it that struck you down, you who are
known for your rapier sharp bad taste?

If you truly feel that this tavern is an inappropriate place to
discuss this, I would be happy to converse in a more private
manner.

-- Lord Manus MacDhai, a herald looking for examples of bad taste for
a  discussion he is doing next week.

mka:

-- P. Scott Dean
   Administrative Computing Services