Re: In fulfillment of Honor

Manus allows as how he is not refined nor respectable, implying
similar weaknesses amongst his fellow barflies, and asks for
the gory details of the duel fought between myself and Jaelle.

Manus, my friend, I would love to so oblige you, and will gladly
share with you the details as I recall them. I will do so in
private, as I do not share your evaluation of the relative
sensitivity of those gathered here.

Further, you must seek out the Argent Snail, herself, for the
final attack, as I cannot bring myself to so much as _write_
the parts I remember, and I fear I lost consciousness about
2/3 through.

-Henry