Re: (LONG) Atlantian University Catalog

On Thu, 23 Nov 1995, Robin Frances Krimm wrote:

> Hmmm. I sent this out Monday, and it's not out yet on Thursday.
> I will try again. Tanner, is there ANYTHING we can do about
> this lag?

Supposedly, Netcom did something last night.  Your message came
through no problem this time.  They say they are adding more
machines and disk space to try to take care of the problem.
We'll see how it works.

Kendrick Wayfarer
(who's actually at his parent's place in Houston, TX :-)
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@dcscorp.com   | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@capaccess.org | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
       sable between three compass roses conterchanged.