Bright Hills gets local press coverage!

Greetings to All, with hopes that Thanksgiving found everyone well fed!

In this weeks issue of my community newspaper, the Owings Mills Times,
the SCA (specifically the Barony of Bright Hills) was given some
positive coverage!

In the event that anyone might be interested, I've scanned the pictures
and typed in the text of the article and placed it on my web page.

While my page is mostly unconstructed, you can go directly to the
article by using the URL:

http://www.access.digex.net/~lday/SCA/omt/index.html

(This is in fact the only way to get to the article...)

Regards,
Lance
lday@access.digex.net