Re: Other things to do at University

Also, for those of you who are musically minded, this weekend is
the same weekend that Duke University performs the Messiah.
These performances are very well worth seeing.  I know they
have one Friday night, a couple (I think) Saturday, and at
least one Sunday.  They do the entire Messiah, and they do it
very well.  I highly recommend it.

Kendrick
(not in the least biased just because this used to be his lady's choir :-)
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@dcscorp.com   | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@capaccess.org | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
       sable between three compass roses conterchanged.