Other things to do at University

For those coming to University this coming weekend, I wanted to point out
that the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is home to a very
large research library, with an open stacks policy, and easy access to
photocopy machines.  And the library is the building next to the one
University is being held in.  If you're interested in doing a bit of
research, this could be a good opportunity.

UNC also has a very fine music library, with a large collection of sheet
music, the complete _Musica Brittanica_, the equivalent for Spanish music
whose name I can't recall at the moment, and a lot of things I know I
haven't found time to evaluate yet.  And a photocopy machine in the
stacks.  The music library is probably open 8-12 (that's the usual
Saturday hours, I think, but I didn't check to see if they were different
this weekend.)  Its a five minute walk across campus.

And for the sports minded, UNC is hosting the NCAA women's soccer
tournament.  Semifinals on Friday, if you come early, finals on Sunday.
I don't normally follow collegiate sports, but the UNC women's soccer
team is something special -- currently something on the order of 138-1-2
on their home field, 8 consecutive shutouts, overall record over about 15
years something like 280-3-5.

Come on down, y'all!  :-)
--
  Robyyan Torr d'Elandris  Kapellenberg, Windmaster's Hill  Atlantia
  Dennis R. Sherman  	         Triangle Research Libraries Network