Re: Holiday Quiz

> My mother gave me this quiz last Christmas and I thought I might share it
> with the Merry Rose...

cool!  i got all but one... (#14)

> The following phrases describe names of Christmas songs.  See how many you
> can guess:
>
> 1.  Approach everyone who is steadfast.

O come all ye faithful

> 2.  Ecstasy toward the orb.

joy to the world

> 3.  Hush, the foretelling spirits harmonize.

hark, the herald angels sing

> 4.  Hey, miniscule urban area Southwest of Jerusalem.

o little town of bethlehem

> 5.  Quiescent nocturnal period.

silent night

> 6.  The autocratic troika originating near the ascent of Apollo.

we three kings

> 7.  The primary carol.

the first noel

> 8.  Embellish the corridors.

deck the halls

> 9.  I'm fantasizing concerning a blanced yuletide.

i'm dreaming of a white christmas

> 10. I apprehended my maternal parent osculating with a corpulent, unshaven
> male in crimson disquise.

i caught mommy kissing santa claus

> 11. A melodic composition reverberates throughout the ozone.

a song is in the air

> 12. During the time ovine caretakers supervised their charges past twilight.

while shepherds watched their flocks by night

> 13. The thing manifest itself at the onset of a transparent day.

it came upon a midnight clear

> 14. The tatterdemaliion ebony atmosphere.

???????????????????????????? (help!)

> 15. The coniferous nativity.

o christmas tree

> 16. What offspring abides thus?

what child is this

> 17. Removed in a bovine feeding trough.

away in a manger

> 18. Creator cool it ya kooky cats.

god rest ye merry gentlemen

> 19. Seraphim we aurally detected in the stratosphere.

angels we have heard on high

> 20. Valentino, the roseate proboscissed vapiti.

rudolph, the red nosed reindeer

> 21. Father Christmas approaches the metropolis.

santa claus is coming to town

> 22. Ag glokenspiels.

the bells

> 23. The slight percussionist lad.

the little drummer boy

thanks, love! we've had a blast with these at the office.  i hope your
holidays are fabulous... *hug*

							...melys

lisa lorenzin		| 	there are no great deeds,
lisa@trinet.com		| 	great love.  - mother teresa