12th Night

Greetings!

Please don't forget to encourage all artisans attending 12th Night to
put their works on display. This is an opportunity for them to both
inspire others and receive encouragement. These can be
works-in-progress.  All Peers are encouraged to come in to look at the
items on display. We welcome your kind comments and resource suggestions.

Also, the poetry competition being sponsored by Baroness Ceridwen will
be on display in the A&S room. The subject is the answer to the
question, "What is the most important quality of a peer?" Please
encourage your poets to enter this competition.

Have a wonderful Holiday season and I hope to see you all at 12th Night,
Deirdre