Re: 13th Night

Henry writes:

> Okay, I didn't make it to 12th Night and I'm curious. What was it
> like? I'd like to hear all those "Mean Old Mr Weather" stories about
> being snowed over in BD.

I heard that those stranded made big brownie points with the Red Lion
Inn.

> Man, Thomas and Galmr sure called it, didn't they? The next time
> His Highness gets worried about the weather, I'm gonna pay more
> attention. It must be a precursor to that "Land and the King
> are One" mystical awareness thingee.

I think it was that combination of bad snow and the Shenendoahs. That's
what did it for me.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | The Fox Kid's Network and Dante Ahlighieri team up to
 Dark Horde by birth |     bring you an exciting new cartoon adventure;