medieval unmentionables

Greetings one and all...  I thought this tavern would be a perfect place
to glean the knowledge I seek.  The knowledge is of an extremely
specialized and sophisticated nature, of the kind only noble gentles such
as yourselves may possess.  The information I seek is that regarding the
chivalrous topic of.....  MEDIEVAL UNDERWEAR.
Seriously, it's "help Eogan with his homework time" here at the Merry
Rose.  I'm doing a (breif) anthropology paper, and one of my options for
topics is Medieval Undies.  Before I commit myself to it, though, I
wanted to scope out just how much information was out there.  Our school
library had one great source, _The_History_of_Underclothes_, by C.
Willett and Phillis Cunnington.  Does anyone know of other sources
available, or know anything about period underwear they could share?  Any
help would be appreciated.  Thanks
Aye,
Eogan