Re: medieval unmentionables

To Eogan and anyone else who might be interested, this has actually been
a hot topic of discussion a few times on the historic costuming list.
There may even be a FAQ on it in the archives.  If you'd like to take a
look and ask the people there, you subscribe through
h-costume-request@andrew.cmu.edu

(standard no message in subject, subscribe h-costume  in text body)

I think the moderators address is grm+@andrew.cmu.edu, but I've not reset
my mail since X-mas vacation, so I'm not sure off the top of my head.

Ginevra