[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
Re: [Middlebridge] Broadside Preview - No more Tax!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Middlebridge] Broadside Preview - No more Tax!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Arlene A. Garfield)
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 00:21:55 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
At 09:03 AM 1/22/96, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> BUDGET MARKED DOWN, OPERATING SURPLUS UP!
> The budget was actually gone over and refigured, practically line by
>line, at the Friday meeting. The result was posted at the regular Board
>Meeting for the attendees to see. The predicted surplus (without the NMS) is
> A more complete Broadside will appear later this week.
Well with a $70K surplus I don't see a need to do anything to get that
6 month operation saving they talked about in an earlier post.