Fight Practice at GMU

Just heard from Athletics Dept. at GMU -- I hereby announce that fight
practice will be 7:30 to 10:00 pm on THURSDAY nights at the Phys. Ed.
Building at GMU -- starting tonight, if anyone can show up at short
notice ;)

If you need more information, or directions to the Phys. Ed. Building
(it's the upper gym, the one where fight practice has been happening for
a while now), send me an e-mail, or call me at (703) 993-5504.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal