Re: medieval unmentionables

Eogan scripsit:

> Seriously, it's "help Eogan with his homework time" here at the Merry
> Rose.  I'm doing a (breif) anthropology paper, and one of my options
> for topics is Medieval Undies.

<Meli giggles uncontrollably for an inordinate amount of time, then, still
gasping, replies:>

a *brief* paper on *undies*????

That's precious!  :-)

At the risk of being truly silly though, it is a topic that we don't know much
about; would you be willing, milord, to post a precis of your findings, so we
are all enlightened?

blessings this chilly day in Ponte Alto,

Meli