Subscribing assistance requested

Unto all those at the Merry Rose does James of Westmorland send greetings...

	Good Gentles,

		A new member of our group here in Black Diamond would
like to join our discussions, however, he is unable to subscribe to the
list.  He has attempted to subscribe but only receives an error message
for his troubles.  If anyone can help him we would both greatly
appreciate it.  Please contact either one of us.  He has not decided on a
name for himself yet, but mundanely he is known as Patrick and his
address is pmmcorma@liberty.uc.wlu.edu

				In Service,
				 James
___________________    ___________________________________________
|                 |    | James Beckett of Westmorland, Seneschal |
|-----------------|    | (PI*) College of Marshals' Keep	 |
|        /\       |    | Barony of Black Diamond                 |
|      /    \     |    | Atlantia                                |
|      \    /     |    | Scott Silvers                           |
|        \/       |    | Washington & Lee University             |
			* Proto-Incipient

"The way to a man's heart is through his ribs"

Visit the College of Marshals' Keep Home Page at
	http://liberty.uc.wlu.edu/~ssilvers/keep.html