SCA 800 number!

     Greetings to all those hanging around the Merry Rose!

     As a new service to members, the SCA office is installing a toll-free
     telephone line on an experimental basis.  The number is
     1-800-789-7486.  (The "experimental" part is this -- we will be
     charged according to the number of incoming calls we get.  Since this
     is a new thing, we won't know until it's been in use for awhile how
     much it's going to cost us, and therefore whether we can afford it on
     a long-term basis.  The trial period is 6 months.)

     Please let us know whether this service is of benefit to you.  Thanks!

     Melisande de Belvoir/Carol O'Leary