Medieval Wedding dress

Greetings again, fair friends!
A mundane friend of mine is planning on having a medieval style wedding,
and naturaly came to me, her crazy SCA friend, for a medieval wedding
dress pattern.  Seeing as I would never wear a medieval wedding dress, I
had no pattern for her, but promised to help her find one.  She has no
specific location or time frame in mind.  She just wants a medieval or
Rennesaince flare.  Does anyone know of a simple pattern for a medieval
dress, or a modern pattern that could be easily altered?  Any help I
could give her in finding one would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Aye,
Eogan