Re: Communications Decency Act (off topic - kind of)

On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, Lance Harrop wrote:

> Or, as a friend of mine likes to discribe one religion from before our
> period:  "They met in graveyards, they worshiped a execution chair, and
> they practiced canibalism".

And what's more, they call each other "brother" and "sister" just like
them disgusting UnRoman PREE-verts do.

I won't tell you what they said about Julius Caesar and his silk toga...

|---------Master Vuong Manh, C.P., Storvik, Atlantia---------|
|Now, let's stop and think: how would Bugs Bunny handle this?|
|----------------(dickeney@access.digex.net)-----------------|