Help With Saxon & Danish (Viking) Research

To all gathered at Cheapside, Greetings from Beornheard of Wearmouth.

This fall, I am autocrating an event tentatively titled Not Enough Saxon
Violence.  As part of the event, I'd like to recreate a Saxon town in the
Danelaw, one where both Saxons and Danes lived.

What I need is one or more fellow Saxophiles and fans of the Danish
Vikings who can help me generate ideas, toss around historical
references, share bibliographies, and generally indulge in an orgy of
research.

Any takers?

Email me if interested.

Beornheard