News from Afar

I am pleased to announce that Baroness Branwynn Ottersby, once Baroness
of Black Diamond and for eight years my squire, has been raised to the
peerage as a Companion of the Laurel for her work as a bard.  This
happened last Saturday at the Kingdom A&S Event in the Outlands, where
she and Sir Otto have resided these past four years.

For those of you that know her, if you want to send her congratulations
her email address is:
	klosky@meeker.ucar.edu

Dafydd ap Gwystl