Farewell, I'm off to Ansteorra

Greetings to all from Ian O'Donnell,
     It is with a sad heart that I leave this kingdom.  I have made many
friends here over the past couple of years.  But, I have just accepted a
great job with Texas Instruments in Dallas, Texas. (Barony of the Steppes,
Ansteorra)  My wife (Mara/Trish) will be staying in the kingdom until June.
This email address will still be good for a while, and once I get settled in
Dallas, I will post my new address so that people may get in touch with me.
I wish you all a wonderful life in both worlds and hope to hear from some of
you soon.
                    See you at Estrella and Gulf wars in the future,
                                   Ian

Chris D. Turner                         Ian O'Donnell
Charleston S.C.                         Barony of Hidden Mountain, Atlantia
cturner@awod.com                        (803) 572-8803