Delay of Messages

Hey, all;
The message I just sent recently (at 16:54 Sunday 10 March) was finally
broadcast to atlantia-net at 21:37 or so Saturday 16 March.  That is
149 hours (six days, five hours) delay.  Frankly, this is unacceptable.
I believe that one of the reasons that Atlantia-net has been so dead for
the last three or four months is that the response delay is so long that
it is impossible to engage in any sort of dialogue about anything--the
print medium is faster :^(

I mean no insult to anyone who has worked to maintain this forum, and I
thank them for their efforts.  But something needs to be done.  It isn't w