Re: Delay of Messages

> The message I just sent recently (at 16:54 Sunday 10 March) was finally
> broadcast to atlantia-net at 21:37 or so Saturday 16 March.  That is
> 149 hours (six days, five hours) delay.  Frankly, this is unacceptable.

We have an alternate site for the list, and the new list is set up
and. The one delay was that some of the current list admins thought
that we should wait until we could get the name "atlantia.sca.org", so
that people would see only one change instead of 2. I agree that this
delay is really bad and I think we should change the list now.

-- greg