Response Time

        It is now 9:35pm, March 20th, 1996.

        The last time I posted to this list it took my message 9 days to
     get there. In the past I have received event notices after the event
     has occurred. This response time has become so bad I have stopped
     posting to this list, as I believe many others have done.

        I appreciate Kendrick's efforts in the establishment of this list
     but if Netcom cannot resolve this it is time to move on.

        Knowing my luck it will only take 4 minutes to post this message.

     Alaric Luther