Re: your mail

  Since I do not know the address of the Grand Council member to whom I
  should direct my comments, I will submit it to the list and he who knows
  how may forward it to the appropriate gentle.

My Lord, I am on the Grand Council.  However, that is not the committee that
is revising the Banishment regulations.  You should send this to your
Kingdom representative on the Interkingdom Activities Council.  I am unsure
who that is.

	Tibor