FYI: Someone's Looking for Sigurd & Aelfwin

Good Greeting, gentle cousins, as Spring begins to waft her lovely warmth and
flowers over fair Atlantia!

I did find this note on the Rialto this morn, and bethought me to place it
here.  No matter what the lag time, still these gentles referred to below
might be pleased to be reunited ....  :-)

If anyone knows the lord and lady in question, please pass this along.

cheers,
Meli