Re: FYI: Someone's Looking for Sigurd & Aelfwin

Greetings to Meli and the rest of the Merry Rose from Evan da Collaureo.

Having been to the Rialto early this week, I found the ISO message that
Meli mentioned, and have been in touch with both Adelais and Aelfwin.
If all goes well they should have been in touch with each other by this
evening (Friday) -- Adelais sent me a note this morning.

Thanks to Meli for noticing the original message. I believe the matter
has been resolved to everyone's satisfaction now.

Evan