new ftp archive

I have a ftp archive on ftp.pbm.com:/pub/sca. Tanner sent me the
archive for this list, and it's in /pub/sca/atlantia/atlantia-l.
This site should be much faster and more reliable than attempting to
ftp files from netcom (always their worst service...)

If you have any other materials suitable for FTP or WWW access related
to Atlantia (or the SCA in general), feel free to write me about them.

Gregory Blount