duplicates

Unto the Merry Rose, Unto the Merry Rose        I am now getting two copies
of everything, one from netcom and one from csc.ncsu.  Please, oh computer
more-literate-than-I people, please give me specific instructions on how-to
get off the old list, and what to put in my mailing out nickname box, if I
want to send to the new list (at present it sends to the netcom one). I have
enough trouble with mucho messages, to be getting 2 of everthing!      Many
thanks, many thanks, Rosalind, Rosalind

    Rosalind Jehanne
    Paradox Keep in the Shire of Drachentor
    Or, a Rose Gules, in Chief Three Suns Or