Re: duplicates

>more-literate-than-I people, please give me specific instructions on how-to
>get off the old list, and what to put in my mailing out nickname box, if I

majordomo@netcom.com (I'm not sure if that should be in the subject or the
body; I usually do both to be sure.)

>want to send to the new list (at present it sends to the netcom one). I have

atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu

|John (Francis) Stracke        | http://www.io.com/~francis | PGP key on Web|
|Power Mac w/PPP               | My strength is as the strength of ten      |
|My Mac, my opinions.          |   because my code is pure.                 |
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent