Re: Pas Tourney Type

  Although I doubt many of the folks on this list will be going to Rescue
  California, I thought several might be interested in their description of
  the Pas de Arms tourney they will be holding on coronation Weekend.  Pas de
  Arms style tournies were not very prominent in the West when I left there 2
  years ago.  They're one of the neat new things I learned about in Atlantia.

If you are going to be at Pennsic, there will be a period Pas d'Armes held
there again this year.  I attended last year's Pas des Sept Trevaux: it was
the single most worthwhile Society experience I have ever had.  No
exaggeration.  I urge you all to watch or participate.

Sir Dafydd?  Care to comment?

	Tibor