Fool's War Flier that Works!

>>> David H Ritterskamp 04/09/96 11:34am >>>
Lady Brigid posting for Jonathan Blackbow...
     I TRIED to send out a Fool's War Flier, really I did...and when I see
     the message back, all I get is the standard 4-line disclaimer about
     unsubscribing... Here goes, again...

     Wasn't sure if anybody had this, so FYI...

     Jonathan Blackbow

     FOOL'S WAR VII
     APRIL 25, 26, 27, and 28 at Lake Tobesofkee's Claystone Park - Macon,
     Ga The Shire of Novus Matisco is at it once again.  Come one, come all
     to the event everyone has asked for.  this may indeed be the last one,
     so if you haven't been yet - don't be left out!!

     Event Fee:      Event           Day-trip
     member            $8                   $6
     non-member    $13                 $11
     Children(<12)   Free                Free
     Families with >3 persons pay 3 times the Adult Rate.
     Don't forget that the park admission fee is $3 per person per day. This mean that 2
     people arriving on Thursday will pay $24 to enter the park. This fee is paid separately
     to the Park Rangers at the front gate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

     A&S Competitions
     Categories:
     embroidery
     Cordials
     Architecture
     Best Anachronism
     Period Flower Arrangements
     Musical Instruments (construction)
     Best Constructed Item on Site
     Archery (bowmaking, points, and fletching) Ukranian eggs

     Fool's War VIII Battles
     A.  bear pit tourney on Friday - Will decide the war leaders for the
     war
     B.  Beach Battle #1
     C.  Beach Battle #2
     D.  the breach Battle
     E.  Bridge Battle #1
     F.  Bridge battle #2
     G.  Themed battle

     autocrat
     Fallon Shea
     Desmond Kavanaugh
     (912) 477-7333

     no collect calls and no calls after 9:30pm eastern standard time.

     DIRECTIONS

     There are no directions printed in the flyer I have just a map.  I
     will try to give you directions from it.  Once you get to Macon, Ga
     you want to get on I-75 and then on I-475.  You want to take Exit #2
     on to Mercer University Bouelvard.   Then traveling west (I believe)
     you want to find Mosley Dixon Road.  The park is along this road.

     The map is not to scale so I have no idea what kind of distances we
     are talking about.  If you will send me your snale mail address again
     I will mail you a copy of this flyer.

     Brandr

     Thanks to Ld. Brandr of Meridies for this information- JB