cc:Mail Works?

     I see other people doing it; can I?

     Ooh!  Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy, happy happy joy joy happy
     happy joy (etc.)

     And I'd like to thank the Academy for the two lovely ladies who so
     graciously ("WHAT?!  HE WANTS US TO HAND-TYPE WHAT???") agreed to deal
     with my verbose little messages (Sort of an oxymoron, don't you
     think?) by posting them to the mailing list since I could receive, but
     not transmit.  (The classic "Broken Radio" ploy again, eh?)

     Anyway...if anybody ever wants to try sensory deprivation, just don't
     email to the list, and sit back and watch everybody discuss all these
     things that you just can't wait to talk to them about!  It's like
     being in a group of people who talk to you and then breathlessly await
     what you have to say, but the only thing you can do is gurgle
     unintelligibly...(gee, sounds like an alcohol-laden party if ever
     there was one!)

     I've gone on enough about my (hopefully) restored capacity, so, on
     with the show!

     Thanks for surviving the netburps & such,

     J. Blackbow