Duplicate Messages

Greetings,

I'm still working on the problem that some people seem still
be getting duplicate messages.  If you receive this message
twice, please e-mail me and let me know.  Also, if you could
e-mail me back both messages with complete headers it would
help.  Thanks in advance.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose