Re: Royal Class

Dafydd wrote:
  For me, being King means something very different than what it means
  for Anton, or Galmr, or Cuan, or Michael, or any other ex-King.

True.  But that doesn't diminish the value of what you can teach: merely
leaving the actual choices up to the individuals.

"I had to decide how many events to attend.  Normally, I would go to events
that were X hours from my house, or in which I had a special interest.  But
as Crown, I chose to make the decision based upon wide geographic
distribution, instead of narrow, and I ..."

It's still a valuable lesson.  Just don't package it as THE grail.

	Tibor