Scoutmaster royalty

A lady who's name I forget (sorry) says that if the royalty only pass out the
awards, it's the equivalent to passing out the juice and cookies on time at a
Scout meeting.

I did not find it anywhere that easy (and I have passed out the juice and
cookies at Cub meetings and don't underrate the challenge).

These decisions are all-important.  They show what is to be emulated and what
is to be avoided.  If you give awards to the right people it encourages them
and builds up the kingdom.  If you give them  to the wrong people, it can
be disaster.

Having given a peerage to someone who was an absolute disaster, I really don't see the
charge of recognizing merit and giving awards to the meritorious as a light
one.

Far from it.

Finnvarr