Re: Kingship Riddle

When I, Alfredo el Bufon, wrote

> What gives the King the right to sign a
> document on behalf of the entire Kingdom?

I did not mean to imply that the King does not have
the right to sign a document on behalf of the Kingdom.
Indeed, this has been done, and by more than one King.

Nor did I mean to imply that such a right should not
reside in Their Royal Majesties.
In fact, I emphatically hold that it is right and good
that it should do so.

Nor yet did I mean to imply that I myself am ignorant
of the source by which TRM justly derive this right.
Rather, I meant to pose a riddle, a form of entertainment,
known since Ancient Times, which involves (among other
things) feigned ignorance.

I apologize for any mispercertion or consternation I may
have caused.

-- Alfredo

--
Alfredo el Bufon