Connemara Celtic Concert Reminder

Hope I have the right address this time ....  :-)

<Meli sweeps in and curtseys to the assembly:>

Good afternoon, gentle cousins and dear ones!

Just a little reminder this beautiful day:  this coming Sunday is the
Connemara Concert at St. Dunstan's church in McLean, VA, 7 PM, 4/21/96.

If you can make use of that interesting courier known as Lord WWW, you can
find out more at:

	http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~srpen/crnbl.html

	If you can't come to the concert, we'll miss you muchly--but you can
still donate to the hospital's cause.  Drop me a note or check the WWW to
find out how.

	$10.00 adults,
	$ 6.00 children under 12

	To benefit Women's Hospital Minsk #2, Minsk, Belarus, Russia.  It'll be
fun--and make you feel good, too!

	As an SCA Adjunct to the directions, those of you who have ever
attended a Ponte Alto Baronial meeting can follow your customary path to St.
Paul's--only instead of turning left (if coming from 66) or right (if coming
from Tyson's Corner) toward that church, go down Idylwood the other way, and
continue over Great Falls St., through the Westmoreland Intersection, and
follow Kirby Road (what Idylwood turns into after G. Falls St.) to the church,
which will then be on your left.If you get there early, come out behind the
church and look for me & mine; we'll be picnicking on the lawn! :-)

	Hope to see you all there!  It would be a great Post-Revel after
Coronation!

	Cheers,
	Meli