Elucidate for me, Leifr-

     Leifr:

     you said that

     "I believe that such a right exists, but not that it should be
     defended by the Corporation and the BoD.  If any kingdom abuses the
     Laurel Concert, it is, sadly, Atlantia.  Yet I have never seen the BoD
     show any evidence that they concern themselves with this matter."

     Would you please elucidate?  I don't understand.  Not deliberately
     trying to pick a fight, I'm just genuinely curious.

     Jonathan Blackbow