Re: Royal Class

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com> wrote:

>do you plan to be there to help mop up the blood?
>
>Nothing seems to steam royal peers more then talking about each other's
>styles.

  How bad can it be. I have seen panels with some of the largest, most dangerous
egos in fandom and they manage to survive the experience. One might hope that
the discussion could be kept to an adult level of "I did [x] because" or "I
tried [y] and it did/did not work because."
  One major ground rule is that "I" restriction. Each individual talks about
what he or she did, saw, etc.
  --Esclarmonde