From:  owner-atlantia[SMTP:owner-atlantia@adm.csc.ncsu.edu]
Sent:  Sun 21 Apr 96 05:59
To:  sfcallic; atlantia
Subject:  Re: Simple

Most noble custom of the Merry Rose,
It is very good for those who fight (or are fought for) in a Crown
Tourney to
think what might happen should they become king or queen.  I was first
king
many years ago (4/1/78)  and I had spent a GREAT deal of time pondering
and
planning.  I had known many kings and queens and had seen the world from
very
near the thrones.  I was clueless!  It is a unique experience and unique
each new king or queen.

In the 18 years since, I have tried to offer assistance to many princes
and
princesses; I have never summoned the words to prepare them for the task
at
hand.  Oh, how I've tried and will continue, but it is an astonishingly
difficult task.

Gyrth