Re: Barony of the Western Seas

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal writes:

> I've been seeing a lot of messages about baronial tournament in Western
> Seas, and where Western Seas is exactly.

You know, this is wonderful.  Here we are in Atlantia, talking about
the customs and lifestyles of a strange people in a foreign part of
the globe, quoting mutually contradictory authorities at one another
and recounting stories that grow more baroque by the episode.  All
we need now is someone who believes the Western Seas is actually
the stronghold of Prester John...

Soon to be a temporary resident of the West Kingdom (moan wail),

Giovan Donato Falconieri
Kappellenberg, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia  :  OCFA - LFET
// hudson@cs.unc.edu