Re: Question

  My question is this: is there still a non-member surcharge or has that been
  lifted? I remember the controversy that it stirred up when it first happened,
  so I was curious as to whether it was still in place or not.

There is no Corporate mandates surcharge, but local groups are allowed to
set prices as they always have.  That includes a surcharge, if they choose.

	Tibor