Answers & A&S Stuff (was: Question)

Goodness gracious, another SCAdian at InterCon!  <g>

Dear comrade in arms, welcome back!

The surcharge, as far as I know, is lifted; and all the peoples say, Amen!

Centreville, I believe, is Stierbach; Leifr, Evan, am I right?

And as to events, (shameless plug mode on:) there will be a Stierbach A&S
gathering as HasenSchloss (the home of our chronicler, Rowan Berran McDowell
of Roscommon, and of John the Unwashed, Archer Geek Extraordinaire, and of our
A&S maven, Lady Kristin Ailbe Anmchlaid [I think I got it right!]) this very
Thursday, Apr. 25, at 7 PM.  I will be officiating as A&S deputy pro-tem
(until Kristin finishes her weary studies in the great field of medicine,
etc.!), and the subject matter will be: Favors.

There will be various ribbons, beads, fabrics, flosses, thingies, and whatnot,
not to mention many a cross-stitch pattern for reference; bring your
imagination and an image in your mind of your beloved, or a friend, or someone
whose SCA (or mundane!) courtesy has touched your heart in some way, and begin
a favor to present unto them!

Drop me a note and I'll send directions; HasenSchloss is in Sterling, mere
minutes from Route 7 in Virginia.  Or else, if there is sufficient interest,
I'll post the directions here.

Cheers, and welcome home,

Meli ferch Iasper
(not a lady yet, but surrounded by many fine examples to emulate ....  <g>)