Re: newbie! sick them dogs of war on me

One thing Deirdre forgot to mention is this...  SCAdians love to talk :)
If you are at an event and see someone doing something you are interested
in, or are confusded about something, just ask that person.  You will be
overwhelme with information, and chances are, you won't be able to get
them to shut-up ;)
(Someone else who is interested in period dental hygenie!  I better hang
on to them while I have the chance!)
Aye,
Eogan