Question

>My question is this: is there still a non-member surcharge or has that been
>lifted?

The BoD rescinded the non-member tax at the January meeting (huzzah).

>Oh, one other question: what barony/shire does Centreville belong to? My
>geography (mundane or SCA) is awful!

Centreville is near me! It's in the Shire of Stierbach, not that this stops
any of us from crossing into Ponte Alto to play (or vice versa). Our once
(and maybe future) heavy marshal lives in Centreville.

BTW, I see your address is at Intercon; do you know Sharon Henderson (who
works there) or the McMahons (who used to)? They also do SCA.

Evan da Collaureo, Stierbach Pursuivant
dmontuor@telenet.com