Re: Pretense

Lord Alfredo asks to know more:

> > Then they invited in their cousins the Prince and Princess of the
> > Midrealm.  His Highness entered wearing quarterly East and Midrealm, with
> > a label, arms of pretense announcing his claim to the Eastern throne as
> > the legitimate desendent of Duke Cariadoc (the guy who invented Pennsic
> > by declaring war, as King of the East, over a letter HE wrote as King of
> > the Middle).
>
> I would like to hear more about this.

I believe His Highness was wearing them on a surcoat or other heraldic
clothing.  The East is senior to the Middle, so naturally it has pride of
place, even His Highness would not dispute that.  I do not know what the
East's response to this is, or what will be their response to hearing
that Atlantia fights for the Middle this year.

And did we really win Pointless??

Leifr