RE: Interesting Free Offer........

Louise wrote:

>I am sorry for taking up your bandwidth with this but I suggest you forward
this spam from selli97635@aol.com to the address tosemail1@aol.com and let
them know what this jerk has been doing.  This type of thing is a direct
violation of the Terms of Service of America Online and the offender WILL be
dealt with accordingly.  Sigh...not all members of AOL are like
this....believe me

I have already forwarded the spam to abuse@aol.com as well as the original
sender. Not all members of aol are like this, no, but it seems that aol has
more than its share of spammers.

In service,
Corun