Re: Storvik's Baronial Championship

On Fri, 3 May 1996, Kevin of Thornbury wrote:

> > Stone Soup...a rather charming folk tale of a pair of dashing rouges who come
> > into a town and convince the townsfolk to feed them by promising to cook them
> > a pot of wonderful stone soup.
>
> The one I remember is about people stuck in a jungle, who are to
> be eaten by the natives, et cetera, et cetera..

And I'm remembering the variant involving the two soldiers from a Highland
regiment in Italy, who convinced people that adding whiskey would be the
thing to bring out the real flavor...

|---------Master Vuong Manh, C.P., Storvik, Atlantia---------|
|Now, let's stop and think: how would Bugs Bunny handle this?|
|----------------(dickeney@access.digex.net)-----------------|