URGENT: Crown Tourney Attendees

For those of you attending Crown Tourney -- I'm assuming those who are
reading this message before heading off to Crown Tourney are just
daytripping or something --

If you see the Careys (Pascal or Anne Elizabeth) *please* tell them that
I will not be there, and if they are still trying to get in touch with
me, to *please* call me back?  One or both of them is trying to track me
down (not like I'm *that* hard to find, really) and Pascal left a message
on my voice mail that he'd meet me at Crown Tourney -- 'cept I'm not going!

Oh, well, I guess I'm going to have to try AGAIN on Sunday night ...

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal